Unordered List

Recent Post

health

Titulo

Warrantywise Unveils The First Ever Warranty For Used Electric Cars


With the world of automobile migrating into automobiles powered by electricity, Warrantywise has announced the first warranty designed for used electric vehicles. This news comes as thousands of electric cars in the UK are reaching the end of their manufacturer’s warranties.


Electric vehicles are growing in popularity in the UK due to their low running costs, quiet rides and drivability, and zero emission powertrains. The Nissan Leaf is the most popular, with over 10,000 being sold since its 2011 release. Other manufacturers are also selling EVs with success including the Renault Zoe, Tesla Model S, and BMW i3.

Warranty Wise Insurance Services (trading as Warrantywise) which is a multi-million pound – UK leading warranty company providing warranty services to many of the country’s largest main dealer groups, which include makes such as Rolls Royce, Bentley, Ferrari & Porsche -  is hoping to end the ‘repair anxiety’ associated with electric vehicles. This anxiety stems from the fact that replacement parts and repair work are more costly on complex EVs compared to petrol and diesel engine cars.

Warrantywise CEO Lawrence Whittaker said: “We have long supported the technological tour de force that is the electric vehicle sector. Having studied the repair and parts replacement costs of EVs, it is clear that there is a market and a call for extended warranty.”

Warrantywise EV extended warranties will start at an introductory rate of £55 per month, although this price does not include cover for the complex and expensive batteries found in the cars as existing extended policies are offered by manufacturers.

The price reflects the confidence the company has in the reliability of the vehicles. Warrantywise says it is looking to ‘bust the urban myths’ associated with owning an electric car.

4 comments

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy our closed cell foam now from Sound Deadening Store. Our Closed Cell Foam is Rigid and used as Insulation Materials in Automobiles and Buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique content exists here. I really enjoyed and appreciated this. I hoped you were pleased by my compliment. If it's not too much trouble, hold my remark. If you enjoyed my comment, please visit my website by clicking on this link. noise absorbing foam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written! Your article is a great resource for anyone looking to understand this topic better. Kudos sound deadening mat sheet

    ReplyDelete

Symphony

Powered by Blogger.