Unordered List

Recent Post

health

Titulo

Kidney Cancer (Renal Cancer) - Types, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment

Kidney cancer represents about 3 percent of all cancers in the United States. Each year, more than 28,000 Americans are diagnosed with kidney cancer. The risk of kidney cancer increases with age. It is more common in men than in women. Kidney cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the cells in the kidney.The two most common types of kidney cancer are renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and urothelial cell carcinoma (UCC) of the renal pelvis. These names reflect the type of cell from which the cancer developed.

 Types of kidney cancer

The different types of kidney cancer (such as RCC and UCC) develop in different ways, meaning that the diseases have different outlooks (or prognosis), and need to be staged and treated in different ways. RCC is responsible for approximately 80% of primary renal cancers, and UCC accounts the majority of the remainder.
  • Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) — This is the most common form of kidney cancer in adults and accounts for 85% of all kidney cancers. Renal cell carcinoma usually develops as a single tumor in one kidney, but it can affect both kidneys. Renal cell carcinoma begins in the cells that line the small tubes that are part of the nephrons within the kidneys. (Renal is the Latin word for kidney, and the term "carcinoma" refers to cancer that begins in the cells that line or cover an organ.)
  • Transitional cell carcinoma — Transitional cell carcinoma accounts for 6% to 7% of all kidney cancers. This cancer usually begins in the area where the ureter connects to the main part of the kidney. This area is called the renal pelvis. Transitional cell carcinoma also can occur in the ureters or bladder.
  • Renal sarcoma — This is the least common form of kidney cancer, accounting for only 1% of kidney cancer cases. It begins in the connective tissues of the kidneys and, if not treated, can spread to nearby organs and bones.
  • Wilms’ tumor — This is the most common type of kidney cancer in children. It accounts for about 5% of kidney cancers.
Kidney cancer, which most often occurs in men 50 to 70 years old, rarely produces symptoms in its early stages. Eventually, though, a tumor in one of the kidneys may trigger one or more of the following:
Patient Story: Stewart Brown
  • blood in the urine (most common symptom)
  • persistent pain in the back, just below the ribs
  • a lump in the abdomen
  • general symptoms such as persistent fatigue, unexplained weight loss, recurrent fevers, high blood pressure, swelling in the ankles
Being aware of these signs can help patients catch their condition and begin treatment as soon as possible.
Options for treating kidney cancer include surgery to remove the kidney, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, and biological or immunotherapy. Sometimes, when the disease is tightly confined, treatment may involve removing only the affected portion of the kidney. This procedure is called a partial nephrectomy or nephron-sparing surgery and can help preserve the function of the involved kidney

Symptoms of kidney cancer

Kidney cancer may not produce any noticeable symptoms in its early stages. However, as the tumor grows, symptoms may begin to appear. For that reason, kidney cancer is often not diagnosed until it has begun to spread.
Symptoms of kidney cancer can include:
  • Blood in the urine (a condition called hematuria)
  • A lump or mass in the kidney area
  • Tiredness
  • Loss of appetite and/or weight
  • Low-grade fever
  • Pain in the side
  • Bone pain
  • A general sense of not feeling well
  • High blood pressure
  • Anemia (a condition that results from not having enough red blood cells)

Causes of kidney cancer

The exact cause of kidney cancer is not known, but several risk factors have been identified. A risk factor is something -- such as a characteristic or behaviour -- that increases your chance of developing a disease. Risk factors for kidney cancer include:
  • Smoking — Smokers are at greater risk for kidney cancer. In addition, the longer a person smokes, the higher the risk.
  • Radiation — Women who have been treated with radiation for cancer of the reproductive organs may have a slightly increased risk for developing kidney cancer.
  • Gene changes (mutations) — Genes contain instructions for a cell’s function. Changes in certain genes can increase the risk of developing kidney cancer.
  • Family history — People who have family members with kidney cancer may have an increased risk for developing the cancer themselves.
  • History of tuberous sclerosis — Tuberous sclerosis is a disease that causes seizures and mental retardation, as well as the formation of tumors in many different organs.
  • Long-term dialysis treatment — Dialysis is the process of cleaning the blood by passing it through a special machine. Dialysis is used when a person’s kidneys are not functioning properly.
  • Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) disease — People with this inherited disorder are at greater risk for developing kidney cancer. This disorder causes non-cancerous tumors in the blood vessels, typically in the eyes and brain. 

Stages of kidney cancer

Most cancers are grouped by stage, a description of the cancer that aids in planning treatment. The stage of a cancer is based on the location and size of the tumor; the involvement, if any, of the lymph nodes; and the degree that the cancer has spread, if at all, to other tissue and organs. The doctor uses information from various tests -- such as CT, MRI and biopsy -- to determine the stage of the cancer.
  • Stage I — The tumor is confined to the renal capsule (the fibrous tissue surrounding the kidney) and is smaller than ¾ inch in length or larger than ¾ inch but has not spread to lymph nodes or other tissue. (Lymph nodes are small "filters" that trap germs and cancer cells, and store infection-fighting cells.)
  • Stage II — The tumor has spread to the surrounding fat and adrenal gland (small gland that sits on top of the kidney.)
  • Stage III — The tumor has spread to the major blood vessels – the renal vein and inferior vena cava -- and regional lymph nodes.
  • Stage IV — The cancer has spread to nearby organs or lymph nodes, or to distant organs.
Tumors are also graded, which is a way of rating a tumor based on how abnormal its cells look. Tumor grading can also tell the doctor how fast the tumor is likely to grow. Tumors whose cells do not look like normal cells and divide rapidly are called high-grade tumors. High-grade tumors tend to grow and spread more quickly than low-grade tumors.

 Treatment of kidney cancer

Treatment depends on the type of cancer, the stage and grade of the tumor, and the patient's age and overall health.
Surgery is the most common treatment for kidney cancer. Several surgical options may be considered, including:
  • Simple nephrectomy — The surgeon removes just the kidney.
  • Partial nephrectomy — The surgeon removes just the part of the kidney that contains the tumor.
  • Radical nephrectomy — The surgeon removes the whole kidney, along with the adrenal gland and some of the tissue around the kidney. Some lymph nodes in the area also may be removed.
When one kidney is removed, the remaining kidney usually is able to perform the work of both kidneys.
A procedure called arterial embolization is sometimes used before surgery. During this procedure, a small catheter (tube) is inserted into an artery in the groin and moved through the blood vessel until it reaches the kidney. A special material is injected through the catheter to block the main blood vessel of the kidney (renal artery). This prevents the cancer cells from getting oxygen or other substances they need to grow.
Surgery is the treatment of choice for most stages of kidney cancer. Chemotherapy or biological therapy may be used for stage IV cancer, when the cancer has spread beyond the kidney. Chemotherapy, or chemo, uses medicines to kill or stop the growth of cancer cells. Biological therapy uses the body’s own immune system to fight cancer.
Hormone therapy is another treatment option. This treatment uses hormones to try and control the growth of cancer cells.
Some people with kidney cancer participate in clinical trials. Clinical trials are research programs conducted with patients to evaluate new medical treatments, drugs or devices. Clinical trials also are being conducted on new chemotherapy drugs and on new ways to use biological therapy for patients with kidney cancer.


Read more from clevelandclinic


44 comments

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Dan Morgan, i am here to
      testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
      Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
      years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
      been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
      virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
      followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
      in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
      of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
      how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
      confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
      Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
      science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
      save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
      been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
      many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
      add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God
      Bless you sir!

      Delete
    2. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr Osebor rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on July 7, 2017 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr Osebor, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email,oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr Osebor to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email : oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +2348073245515

      Delete
    3. this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten
      years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a
      lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was
      waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
      man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
      unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
      prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the
      end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
      went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
      it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my
      friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr voodoo after the treatment she
      was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i
      want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his
      email address, voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i want you to email him he
      is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr voodoo
      thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify
      for your good work you can also add him on whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
    4. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      3S .

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community
    Hip Pain Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information provided through this blog and thanks for sharing it with us here I am also sharing an info about Natural Treatment for Kidney Cancer Please visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone I'm mike lanore from Georgia United States, I want to use this opportunity to thank this great doctor. Dr.banlogun HIV medicine is a good remedy for HIV
    I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr.banlogun cured HIV disease
    I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for
    solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now
    everything is fine, I'm cured by banlogun herbal medicine, I'm very thankful
    to Dr. Banlogun reach him
    drbanlogunsolutionhome33@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +233202107295 Or call him +2349078871272
    DOCTOR banlogun CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    *HERPES virus
    *kidney
    *ASTHMA
    *DIABETES
    *EPILEPSY
    *CANCER
    *INFERTILITY
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    *ALS
    *HPV
    *HEPATITIS B
    He cure all diseases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about kidney. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE MOST GENUINE SPELL CASTER ON EARTH WHO SPECIALIZE IN POWERFUL LOVE SPELLS AND MAGICAL PSYCHIC

    This is my testimony to the whole world...I'm very thankful to Dr okoso for using a love spell to bring my ex husband back after he left me and the kids for another woman in D.C.. Dr okoso of okosotemple, casted a love spell on my husband and after 48 hours he,my husband came back to me saying he's sorry and will never leave me forever again...I promised I share this on all blogs as a testimony to help others out there around the world who are having relationship and marriage problems.. If you need any love spell to bring back your husband,ex boyfriend, ex wife ~or you need a romance spell to make a rich man/woman marry you.. Contact him on Email- Okosotemple@gmail.com , Add him up on Hangouts okosotemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2348104720961

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347032474849

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate you for giving such an informative portal. Buy the best cancer medicines online

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAVING A Long and Thicker PENIS gives you a 100% guarantee when meeting your girlfriend or wife and as well makes her respect you more as the real man for being able to satisfy her sexual needs. waste no more time, get in contact with Doctor Aziba for his herbal product to help you get the actual size deserved for your woman and make her happy like every other women out there, Doctor Aziba product is 100% Vegans and guarantee with no side effects Contact Doctor Aziba via whatsApp: +2348100368288 or mail him: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM









    HAVING A Long and Thicker PENIS gives you a 100% guarantee when meeting your girlfriend or wife and as well makes her respect you more as the real man for being able to satisfy her sexual needs. waste no more time, get in contact with Doctor Aziba for his herbal product to help you get the actual size deserved for your woman and make her happy like every other women out there, Doctor Aziba product is 100% Vegans and guarantee with no side effects Contact Doctor Aziba via whatsApp: +2348100368288 or mail him: PRIESTAZIBASOLUTIONCENTER@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Electrical power dissertation web-sites on-line when you likewise be given clearly advertised with your web page. kidney disease and diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. хапчета за стави с охлюви

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  14. MY NAME IS ISABELLA LUCAS.
    THIS IS MY TESTIMONY HOW I GOT MY PARTNER BACK WITH A GENUINE LOVE SPELL/AFTER HE BROKE UP WITH OUR MARRIAGE.


    I felt a deep sadness when he left me to live with another woman,and I did all I could to talk him out..,I told him how much I love him and the kids needs him too..I was so broken until I got help from a friend on a blog who posted how Dr okoso a love magician and spell caster helped Her bring back her spouse after 6years of divorce.. I contacted him on his email OKOSOTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM , then he told me to call him on WhatsApp +2348104720961 and I called him on video call He was truly genuine and trustworthy and He did a love spell on me..barely 48hours, my husband called me to say he's sorry and he came back home~ I 100% trust Dr okoso if you need help to sought out any issue in your marriage or job, here is his email you can contact him

    OKOSOTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL HIM ON WHATSAPP +2348104720961

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. Motiva Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. esa letter

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Report Medicare Fraud and Abuse

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heartily appreciate your contribution Because that is unbeatable informative content. Abirakast Tablet is specially designed for adult male patients suffering from prostate cancer

    ReplyDelete
  20. I appreciate you for giving such an informative portal. Aprazer Healthcare is a reliable manufacturer and supplier of cancer medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Custom Fabrication

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very handy blog keep blogging. INLYBEST 1 mg is used against kidney cancer

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to let the world know about Dr Osebor herbal cure he is 100% Guarantee sure to cure your. HIV/AIDS ,He is the only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Diseases.i was having HIV for more than 8 years when i meant Dr Osebor online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now am living happily, so to anyone having issues on hiv/aids or other disease challenges i advised that you contacthim via email oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for whatsapp +2348073245515 he can also cure any disease such as(1) HIV/AIDS(2) HEPATITIS B,(3)DIABETICS,(4)CANCER,(5)HERPES(6)He can also bring back your ex lover,(7)LOVE SPELL,(7)PENIS ENLARGEMENT He is the great man and kind person. Dr Osebor thank you ones more for curing my HIV/AIDS, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed Dr Osebor.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. punaise de lit 93

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing this is awesome! The timing is also perfect! I am working on water bottles for the cancer survivors at my church and was doing something very similar just different wording.
    cancer hospital in madurai

    top 10 oncologist in madurai

    ReplyDelete
  26. Living with herpes virus was the worst situation I've ever been in due to work and tending to my family needs but finally tested negative after using the herbal medicine I ordered from drodiagbesolutionhome@gmail.  com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Blog! Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge with us, your blog will guide many people who want to get this type of knowledge. I have something interesting to share with you regarding
    diabetic hospital in mogappair

    Dialysis Hospital in Mogappair

    ReplyDelete


  28. Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
    Failures are Pillars of Success Essay

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello every out there,i am here to testify of the wonderful work Dr SALATO
    has done for me with is herbal medicine, in the past years i have being
    going through hard times in any relationship am into, because of the small
    size of my penis which was not big enough to satisfy any woman, so which
    always end up in series of breakup in my relationship with women,because of
    this i have tried so many drugs to enlarge my penis but did not work out,
    then i decided to search online for solution to my problem and I came
    across so many testimony on how Dr SALATO have helped them find solution to
    their problems,so i visit his website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato ,i told him about my small penis and ejaculation issue, he told me not to
    worry that he will help me to be a real man again, i did not believe he can
    help me but i gave him a try,he told me what to do and then send me his
    herbal cream and liquid medicine which i used for two weeks and my penis enlarge to 10 inches and last longer in bed now and i am a happy man. He can also cure diabetes,H.I.V and any kind of sickness you have. You can contact him on his email on (drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com)
    website https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato also by call or
    Whatsapp ( +2348103629945. ) This will be the end
    of your sexual problems and other problems.
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases.. DIABETES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. neck stiffness and pain***

    ReplyDelete
  32. What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! neck stiffness and pain

    ReplyDelete
  33. The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    t2...

    ReplyDelete

Symphony

Powered by Blogger.