Unordered List

Recent Post

health

Titulo

The Newly Discovered Secret That Would Increases The Battery Life Of Your Electric Car


 When using anything powered by batteries, the life span of the battery is of great concern to us. Its no difference in the world of automobiles powered by electricity - electric cars. What it takes to make your electric car batteries last long lies with is simple new discovery.


With quick charging, a car’s battery can be fully recharged in less than 30 minutes, whereas conventional charging recharges a battery in about nine hours. However, quick charging puts much more strain on the battery, reducing its lifespan drastically.

On the other hand, conventional, or slow charging, recharges the battery in a more balanced manner, at 230 volts of alternating current, thus reducing the effect on the battery’s life expectancy. This means that using fast charging exclusively will cause EV owners to replace their cars’ batteries with new ones much more frequently, which probably very few of them can afford, considering that they can cost anywhere between $2,000 and $3,000.

But, recharging your car through a conventional charging station only is not very convenient, since it takes a lot of time and requires breaks of 8-9 hours during longer trips.This is why researchers with the RheinMobil project suggest mixing these two charging methods.

 “The first 100,000 km (62,000 miles) yielded an important result: Although quick charging is the prerequisite for a high utilization rate, we cannot entirely focus on this technology. The right approach is to use the controlled mix of both quick and conventional charging. In this way, a high vehicle availability can be brought in line with the sustainable use of this technology”, said Dr. Kevin Stella, one of the project coordinators.

According to the RheinMobil team, the ideal solution would be using conventional charging whenever possible, such as when the vehicle is not being used for several hours, and only use fast charging when there is no time for longer stops.

These findings provide can be of great use to EV owners, who are looking for ways to strike a balance between having their vehicles recharged relatively quickly, and prolonging the life of their batteries. But would there ever be a time when we will use only electricity to power our automobiles?









2 comments

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique content exists here. I really enjoyed and appreciated this. I hoped you were pleased by my compliment. If it's not too much trouble, hold my remark. If you enjoyed my comment, please visit my website by clicking on this link. closed cell foam

    ReplyDelete

Symphony

Powered by Blogger.